The things we wish we knew before running an online event
Join the next Confex webinar taking place 22nd October at 4pm.
The next edition of the Confex webinar series will explore the successes and challenges when running online events and how organisers can improve their own virtual offerings. Covering strategic insights into the world of online events and how to deliver valuable experiences for attendees and add value to sponsors. The panellists will be discussing their personal experiences and the way their organisations have adapted to the online medium since live events have been shuttered.
Date: 22 October 2020, 4pm
Registration: To register for free, click here
Session title: The things we wish we knew before running an online event
Joining the session are:
Moderator: James Morgan, founder, Event Tech Labs
Panellists: Laura Shaprio, Group Event Director, CloserStill Media | Kim Barnes, Event Director, Phacilitate, Clarion
- Why researching is important when looking for the right platforms to deliver specific event objectives.
- How timeline planning is crucial to a well organised event.
- Why data management is essential to enhance future ‘live’ experiences.
- Why a strategic engagement strategy is imperative to enhance the virtual experience.
- Insights on how to add value to sponsors.