EXPO360 Announced as Virtual Partner for International Confex
The team behind EXPO360, which offers a digital twin of exhibitions, has been announced as the virtual partner for International Confex when it returns to ExCel London on 28-29 February 2024.
EXPO360’s virtual platform transforms the world of in-person exhibitions, extending the life of in-person events, at the same time as driving additional revenue streams for exhibition owners through virtual tours post-show.
The EXPO360 platform provides a full 360-degree capture of an exhibition, with exhibitors able to promote their stands by adding rich media, and interactive “hotspots” for their products and services.
Alongside its digital recording or International Confex, EXPO360 will make its exhibiting debut at the show, with the full team onsite for the two day event and onhand to discuss the platform’s capabilities with industry event organisers.
EXPO360 is headed up by former BBC, SKY and ITV programme maker, Alan Tisch, launched following a successful pilot with Montgomery Group’s FIT Show, the UK’s number one trade show for the window, door, roofing, flat glass and hardware industry (Birmingham NEC 23 - 25 May, 2023).
EXPO360 director, Alan Tisch comments: “We are hugely excited to announce our partnership with International Confex, arguably the main event for exhibition organisers in the UK. What better way to showcase the unrivalled capabilities of the EXPO360 platform than capturing every corner of the exhibition on our 360 platform.
“The fact that we’re also exhibiting at the event means that exhibition organisers will be able to receive first-hand advice and support from our team who will be on hand to demonstrate the platform, its functionality and the potential revenue streams that it can create for event organisers.”
Event Director, Jack Newey said “International Confex prides itself on being at the forefront of event technology and innovation, which is why we are delighted to be partnering with EXPO360 to enhance the live show experience via this new industry platform.
“Exhibitors can now increase the shelf life of the show with their detailed digital recording and hot spots, whilst visitors can go back and re immerse themselves in the event. An added bonus of EXPO360 is being able to launch a digital twin of the show for people who couldn’t make it - they can now revisit International Confex from anywhere in the world.”
EXPO360 Key Features:
- Full virtual twin of an exhibition, embedded on the exhibition website for exhibitors, visitors and prospects to access online after the main event
- Fully customisable branded menu system allows exhibitions to create searchable directories of all their exhibitors.
- EXPO360 is fully accessible on mobile and tablets with responsive design and menus
- Individual URLs for every stand provide the ability to drive traffic directly from websites and social media
- VR compatible for truly immersive experience.
- Multi-language capability with instant translation option
Featured exhibitors benefits:
- Appear in both the Highlights reel and in the ‘Featured’ section of the ‘Directory’ giving visitors the ability to jump straight to their stands and explore their hotspots
- The option of adding additional hotspots to add images, videos, brochures, links and production information to their stand
- Highlighted at top of the standard directory containing all exhibitors.
Alan added: “EXPO360 has been expertly designed to increase the shelf life of exhibitions, as well as creating an opportunity for those who missed an event to go back and explore it in the virtual world. We’re looking forward to debuting EXPO360 at International Confex and meeting the industry face-to-face next February.”
Exhibition organisers who are interested in finding out more about how EXPO360 can create revenue streams for their events can contact email@example.com, call 0797 336 8058 or visit www.expo360.io to find out more.
For press enquiries: contact PR & content manager, Jess Hardisty - firstname.lastname@example.org / +447871 544330.