Boris Johnson’s announcement that the return of live events has been delayed until perhaps March 2021 has left leaders in the events industry with an almost impossible task of deciding when to book venues for live experiences. International Confex has launched a 20 week webinar series that is completely free to join – The overriding theme of these is ‘A roadmap back to live’.
It’s almost impossible to make decisions when guidelines keep changing so this first session will explore the approach of three CEOs and their decision-making processes in the current climate.
Date: 8 October 2020, 4pm
Registration free: Click Here
Session title: To go live or not to go live
- The practical conversations an ops teams should be having with venues and suppliers
- The pros and cons of going completely online for another year
- How to lead a team when they are desperate for clarity
- The motivation to keep focused
This session will be hosted by Martin Fullard, Editorial Director at Mash Media.
Joining the panel are:
- Raphael Sofoluke, CEO & Founder, UK Black Business Show
- Michael Seaman, CEO, Racoon Events
- Peter Jones, CEO, Nineteen Events"
Who should attend:
C-suite/MD/Director/Head of events/Any senior event stakeholders
The Confex Webinar Series will give you a weekly experiential dose of straight talking, strategic thinking, and practical take-aways. So while you, like us, bounce around between online, hybrid and live plans whilst waiting for the next ‘announcement’. Join us every Thursday at 4pm for some no nonsense clarity on how we can maximise our online plans on the road back to live, with plenty of laughs along the way.