Having kept doors open, whilst many hotels were temporarily closing down over the last couple of months, GHS partners from Chicago to Madrid and London retained their luxury hotels for medical service providers, key workers and specialist COVID-19 contractors, together with those stranded and in search of supported self-isolation.
Now, to continue their support, and initiated by Blue Orchid Hotels in London, the Gift of Kindness campaign has been launched to give the opportunity to the public to nominate any individual who has shown unrivalled commitment and courage in these challenging times, whether it is a medical key worker on the front line, care worker, member of the emergency services, cleaner or a transport provider.
The campaign is supported by other GHS hotel partners in Italy, Sweden, USA, Spain, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Canada, all offering heavily discounted rates and packages to medical professionals who have been unreservedly helping fight the spread of COVID-19 either being in the front line or in the background and who deserve to obtain a short break, to explore new places and reunite with friends and family, perhaps to make up for lost time and celebrations missed.
The Gifts of Kindness on offer by Blue Orchid Hotels in London, include a myriad of complimentary services:
- Accommodation, including a luxury stay at the new all-suites hotel, Tower Suites, commanding sweeping views over the River Thames and Tower of London
- The world’s most nutritional afternoon tea for two, carefully curated by renowned food experts
- A one-hour private personal training session in London’s newest private gym
- A luxury beauty treatment: facial, manicure or pedicure at London’s latest luxury spa (Adamo Spa)
- An expert haircut, shampoo and head massage or traditional hot towel wet shave from a master barber at TJ’s Grooming; London’s newest gents grooming atelier
- Lunch or dinner for two at either Italian-inspired Cento Alla Torre or eclectic dining at the Rochester Brasserie
All gifts are valid until 2021 to reflect changes in government advice. A winner will be announced by Blue Orchid Hotels on the last Friday of every month until March 31st 2021.
Global Hospitality Services:
Combining local expertise with a global presence, GHS offers a diverse and extensive portfolio of hotels reaching every corner of the globe – from key city centre locations such as New York, Chicago, São Paulo, London, Paris and Dubai to pristine beach resorts in the Maldives. Acting as an international extension of its hotel partners’ sales and marketing teams, GHS is comprised of hospitality specialists, collectively possessing over 300 years of experience, supporting the industry with their unparalleled skills and insight to assist leisure and business travelers, venue buyers and destination managers.
For more information go to: www.G-H-S.com