Working from home or returning to the office: Wellbeing techniques for our own sanity
The events industry is consistently listed among the top 5 most stressful work sectors. Our jobs are fast-paced and subject to tight deadlines, endless to-do lists, and urgent last-minute demands. In this environment, it’s easy to place your own wellbeing on the back burner, but this can have disastrous consequences. It’s not surprising that wellness has become a hot topic within our industry.
Taking care of ourselves and our teams is vital to the success of any individual and organisation. In this session, we will share strategies, tactics, and techniques that we have successfully applied at the personal, professional, and organisational levels for the wellbeing of the individuals and the group. We will also discuss the structures that we have identified and mapped out to support our teams while working remotely.
At Shocklogic, we pride ourselves on the happiness of our team and the support we provide. We believe wellness should be embedded into the processes and the DNA of the day-to-day running of every company. In this session, we’ll share some of the ways in which we promote wellness amongst our globally-distributed team.
- Techniques and strategies for our wellbeing and mental health
- Best practices for dealing with the challenges of working from home
- Learn how to make self-care non-negotiable
- Incorporate effective wellness strategies at both a personal and professional level
- Understand the link between individual wellness and organisational success