Fast Foward 15 Speed mentoring
Fast Forward 15 mentoring programme is an initiative for the events industry founded by Fay Sharpe, VP EMEA Communications, CSR & Engagement at BCD M&E, the programme gives access and insights from the leaders in our field who are willing to share their knowledge and experience with stars of the future. For the first time at International Confex, Fay, along with a selection of inspiring mentors, will be hosting ‘speed mentoring’ for the talent of tomorrow. Taking place between 1pm and 4pm in the Olympia Room on Day 2, spaces are extremely limited and available on a first come, first served basis.
To book your 30-minute slot, please register for International Confex and book a meeting with one of the below mentors using the meetings tool. Search FF15 and select the mentor of your choice. Please note it is one mentoring session per person so please do not request more than one slot.
- Rebecca Duncan, Partnership Development, Virgin Atlantic
- Nick Gold, Owner and Managing Director, Speakers Corner
- Judy Elvey, Senior Marketing Manager Europe, Cvent
- Andrew Winterburn, Director - Advantage Meetings & Events, Past Chairman- EVCOM
- Mark Riches, Managing Director, First
- Justine Kane, Co-founder and Course Leader, The Event Academy
- Andrew Mosley, General Manager, Grand Hotel Brighton
- Anthony Coyle-Dowling, Senior Director, Accommodation Services, BCD M&E EMEA
- Madolyn Grove, Head of Special Events, UNICEF
- Tony McMurray, Managing Director Bulgaria, Ingram Micro
- Sasha Frieze, Founder, The Business Narrative