- Day 1, Wednesday 1st March: 09:30 – 17:30
- Day 2, Thursday 2nd March: 09:30-17:00
How to get there
Royal Victoria Dock,
1 Western Gateway,
ExCel London is accessible via the DLR, all trains towards Beckton/Gallions Reach. Alight at the Custom House exit for entry to the event.
For more information, check the website
When you arrive, have your registration barcode ready. Simply scan this using our self-service screens at the entrance and your badge will be printed.
- Parking is available onsite and is at a first come first serve basis
- Parking is £20 a day
- The carpark will be open 24 hours
- Please find here a link to a map of the car park.
Cloakrooms are located throughout ExCeL London & there will be a charge per item
Safety – COVID
- Face coverings are not compulsory, but recommended
- Hand sanitisers will be provided throughout the public areas of the venue.
Free wi-fi will be available for all attendees. When you arrive at the venue, you just need to sign in to 'ExCeL FREE Wi-Fi' using their standard log in, or via LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.
The International Confex 2023 app will allow you to create a personal schedule by bookmarking sessions, pencilling in meetings with exhibitors and also find out what's new at Confex this year.
To login, use the email you used to register for International Confex and you registration code.
There are a number of disabled parking bays that are spread across the car park. Any vehicle displaying the disabled blue badge is still required to pay the car park charge.
The networking bar is open to all attendees on both days of the event so why not schedule meetings here to catch up with old faces and meet new ones!
- The First Aid room is located on Level 0 in the Boulevard. If you require first aid, please contact the medical treatment room on T: +44 (0) 20 7069 5556.
- Alternatively, contact the Organiser's Office and contact will be made from there.
- For property lost during the exhibition, please report to security office.